Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Simple



So sorry for my lack of posts, just got back from Lagos.


I had a pretty good time, it was a trip mixed with business and pleasure. Also got to meet some new people, which is always nice. Stopped by my favorite store Grey and picked up a few pieces, including this skirt that just makes so happy on the inside.  I love high waisted skirts, especially high waisted wrap ones. If you've been following my blog, you already know how I feel about prints. 
One thing that I realized my closet lacks are tops and shoes, I have loads of bottoms and dresses but always find it very hard to find a top to wear. I always feel like I'm reaching for the same things, but it could just all be in my head, who knows....lol. I hope you all are having an amazing week so far!


xx

What I'm wearing:
Bodysuit: American Apparel
Skirt: Grey
Shoes: Saint Laurent

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© One half past three | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig