Friday, July 31, 2015

Blu


I have a wrap dress obsession.

Over the weekend I attended one of my friends weddings. I've had this dress for close to a year now but never got the chance to wear it until now. I'm on a mission to wear everything in my closet.


I love mixing colors, so the pop of red on my bag really compliments the blue of the dress. Any bright color would work pretty well. Deep blues can be treated as blacks, they can go with loads of things. 


xx

Wearing:

TopeFnR dress, Ferragamo bag, Tibi heels, Jcrew earrings

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Gosh, this is just simply stunning! <3

    I hope you can check out my blog too and let me know your thoughts about it by dropping a comment :)
    xoxo,
    Ellaine Regala - Le Petite Wears <3
    www.lepetitewears.com
    Follow me on: Blog | Bloglovin | Facebook | Lookbook.nu | Instagram | Twitter | Pinterest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you design this yourself? You look stunning in it.

    ReplyDelete

© One half past three | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig