Friday, July 17, 2015

Coral and Gold


The bigger the gele (headscarf) the better.....

I feel like all my friends are getting married this summer, and going to everyone has been so beautiful! Here are some pictures of the last wedding I attended. Nigerian wedding are usually very colorful and full with so much dance and laughter. This wedding was no exception. I learned how to tie my gele in Nigeria and I think I'm finally getting the hang of it. Oh and youtube helped me as well. 



I'm pretty short (5"3 or 4) so when I design things for myself I try to make sure that they don't hide my figure. Over the years I realized what works for my body. Thinks that are tight on my waist and hips usually works well, and I have a love for anything off the shoulder.



xx

Wearing: 

Custom made Nigerian traditional wear (designed by me)







SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© One half past three | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig