Saturday, October 17, 2015

Why peplums are always a good idea....


Because they go with absolutely everything! 

If I'm being honest with you, I could literally wear a different variation of a peplum everyday and be a happy girl. They aren't only extremely easy to pair but also as easy to dress up and down.  I bought this particular one off ASOS and the quality is fantastic. The color is so neutral I can pair it with anything.

Before I started blogging I always read up on "how to blog" "how to take good pictures" "how you can have a shoot with 500 images and only like one." This was definitely my situation with this shoot. The best ones (in my opinion) are the ones of me playing with my hair. Ah speaking of hair, I'm going to dye mine this week. I'm kind of excited. Will post pictures once I'm all done. 



xx

Asos peplum top, St. John pants, Tibi heels, Jcrew necklace, Zara clutch


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© One half past three | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig