Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Something old


Something new......

For those of you who have been following my blog, you all know I just love a good print and dress. So easy to put on, dress up, and dress down. I changed my hair up, feels weird to have it this long, its way more work than having braids. 


The minute I saw this print, I bought about four yards. I went home and fell into a mini deep depression because I didn't buy more LOL. I'm like what was I thinking. So I think a few days later I went back and bought it out completely. Primarily because I have a sister and a mother who would give me the side eye for not including them. Whenever I design things for myself it takes me awhile because the thought of wasting fabric just gives me slight chest pains. 



Side note: I changed up my skin regimen just a little bit, will do a full post about it soon. 

xx

Custom made dress (fabric bought in lagos)

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© One half past three | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig