Monday, January 09, 2017

Hello.....it's me

Happy New Year! I know, I know. It's been awhile. Hope all of you have been well. This past year has been filled with a lot of victories, lessons (failure's I've learned from), and various forms of empowerment. I'm really happy with the progress I've made this past year, I'm continuing to grow as a person mentally and spiritually. This year will be filled with many more triumphs I can already feel it!




I went out with a friend for brunch in one of my favorite spots Blu Jam Cafe on Melrose. Honestly, the food is amazing! Like anything you choose is a good choice. 


 I had the crunchy french toast, the california omelette, and rancheros. 


Kenzo sweatshirt || Madewell jeans || Madewell flats || Celine sunglasses || Louis Vuitton bag
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© One half past three | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig