Wednesday, July 08, 2015

Casual



Maxi skirts are the way forward

I've always had a thing for maxi skirts, and I would just pair it up with simple tank tops. Well this time around I thought I would wear it with a button down, and add some pointed heels (that I love) for a little extra "yass."





I usually only carry really large bags. I just feel like if I can't stuff it with my life then its not worth carrying. Hence why I rarely show the bags I wear in posts. Obviously I'm probably looking really unfamiliar at the moment. 

Adding a splash of color with your accessories or even makeup (lipstick) can change the direction of the whole outfit. I'm learning/trying to step out of my comfort zone in little ways. Starting this blog was a big step for me since I'm so private (and still am) but hey...carpe diem. 


xx

Wearing Gap Boyfriend t-shirt, maxi skirt, Prada heel, Ferragamo bag

Photographer: Ifeoma Kpaduwa 



SHARE:

1 comment

© One half past three | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig