Monday, July 06, 2015

Maxi




Wore this the other day to have dinner with a friend. It's been insanely hot, so I try to just put on the easiest things. I got this dress from Grey, a brand that's based in Lagos. They are known for their unique designs and prints. I've literally been a fan for years, they definitely make staples for anyones closet. 


On another note, I'm on week 7 of Kayla Itsines Bikini Body Guide. I am getting a lot stronger, especially in my legs and arms. I just need to work on eating cleaner, and it's hard since I love food so much. Depending on how bold I feel at the end of week 12, I might make a post of my progress. 



xx

What I'm wearing:
Dress: Grey


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© One half past three | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig