Tuesday, September 08, 2015

B-day




I turned a year older last week! This past year has been really good to me, and I can't wait to see what the future has in store. This is what I wore during the day for my birthday. This skirt has been sitting in my closet and I just thought it was the perfect time to bring it out! It just makes me so happy. Love the different layers.




One thing I love about social media is that its provides a medium for making connections. What I mean by that is it introduces you to new people, brands, concepts, encouragement, etc. It really has something for everyone, which is why so many people participate in it. 

I'm not sure what I was scrolling through on instagram but I came across many different Australian designers. Seriously was the best day ever. What I really love are their price points, not overpriced at all, sad part is most of them don't deliver to the U.S. *insert sad emoji here*. I'll try to make a blog post of my favorite ones. One brand I really like is called Asilio. They have a really nice esthetic. 



I've completely changed how I do my makeup, and I'm very pleased with the results. I don't wear any real foundation. I use Mac mineralize skinfinish and a light contour and highlight. 


xx

H&M crop top, Asilio skirt, Tibi heels, Jcrew necklace







SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Lovely read. I love the skirt, very unique. I recently set up my own ankara style and natural hair blog - www.aboutmyfro.com I would love if you could have a read

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice skirt...like your sense of fashion too.
    Thank you for your like on #nolavictuals on instagram.

    ReplyDelete

© One half past three | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig