Thursday, September 03, 2015

When in doubt



Wear all black with a hint of yellow


Had a very early production meeting in downtown the other day, it went pretty well. I'm so excited for what the next couple months have in store. On another note...the weather here has been insanely hot so to be honest I don't know why I decided to practically wear all black. I bought this dress/coat/tunic from a vintage pop up shop while I was in Lagos in June.



Picture really doesn't do it justice, the fabric has this really soft baby blanket type of feel, hope that makes sense. I rarely can wear hats because I always have braids in so I decided to take full advantage.  


I rarely buy shoes, it's really weird. Things that are lacking in my closet are tops and shoes. I got these pair from public desire and they are pretty comfortable and has this really nice lace up detailing thats pretty nice. 

xx

Vintage coat, Forever 21 tank top, Madewell high waisted jeans, Madewell hat, Public Desire strap shoes






SHARE:

1 comment

© One half past three | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig