Monday, November 16, 2015

A moment of silence....


for this poncho....


So during my trip to Mexico, my cousin and I went into the local markets to look around. I saw this poncho and I couldn't stop looking at it.  I absolutely refused to leave the market without it. The detailing on it is amazing, and it's really thick. I might just buy another one when I visit again, because it's something that will last me forever. 

I wore this during lagos fashion week. I was helping my friends brand Grey backstage and needed to be comfortable. I could have easily dressed this outfit up with a pair of heels. Would have been a completely different look. 


Poncho, Forever 21 tank top, H&M leggings, Converse shoes

xx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© One half past three | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig