Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Contrasting colors




We all have things we collect, shoes,bags,jewelry, etc. If you've been following my blog you know me and wrap dresses have a very special,  maybe borderline unhealthy relationship with one another. This one is extra special since its part of my ready to wear line thats launching the end of next month! Sorry I've been so MIA, it's not easy sourcing fabrics and productions houses. At the end of my days I would be soo burnt out and have absolutely no energy. Can't wait to share this with you all!  





Once they are available I will let you know where you can go and pick up yours! 


xx

Maioku two tone wrap dress || Tibi Heels 










SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© One half past three | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig