Thursday, January 28, 2016

Crop tops and Midi Skirts....



Are a girls best friend

Soooo I usually do the same type of braids, extremely long box braids! This year will be a very exciting time for me and I'm gaining more and more confident about myself and my abilities. I wanted to try something different and fun so I decided to do a short braid look. Not gonna lie my sister is the one that inspired me because she did it first.
Another thing I'm going to try and do more of this year is mix more textures and prints together. I don't know about you, but fashion is how I express myself. I love waking up in the morning and figuring out what I want to wear, whether its a dress, pants, or some nice sweat pants. Be creative, mix and match, take risks, because if you don't someone else will.

I made this outfit about a year ago and I've never worn the top and bottom together, kinda looks like a dress huh?  
xx

Maioku crop top || Maioku midi skirt || Office heels 
SHARE:

1 comment

© One half past three | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig