Monday, February 29, 2016

Like a boy


Hello my loves! I honestly feel like a deck of cards wearing this outfit and I absolutely love it! I was in Nigeria for a bit working on a few projects and stumbled across this piece in one of my visits to Grey Velvet in Lekki Phase 1. I always love shopping around Lagos, there are so many designers starting up amazing brands and really being creative.  

One thing I learned about being an entrepreneur and trying to start your own brand or project, is that it's literally a 24/7 job. There isn't a moment when I'm not in my head about what I could be doing, what I'm not doing, what I could be doing better. I have to start giving myself more credit. That's one thing I'm going to try and do this year. 


Naturally, I am my worst critic, I'm very hard on myself primarily because I know what I'm capable of. The beauty about all of this is, as I get older I understand myself a lot better and I really like the person that I'm becoming. I'm learning and constantly striving to be a better version of myself every day. I wouldn't necessarily call myself a perfectionist, but I'm beginning to think I am. 


xx


Fia Factory Agbada set || Celine sunglasses || Lanvin sandals





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© One half past three | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig